Summer fruit fridge tart
A delicious treat, this easy to put together pudding can be made using a healthy fruit topping of your choice.
- 1 packet digestive biscuits
- 2 tbsp margarine, melted
- 500ml plain, low-fat yoghurt
- 1 packet jelly powder (peach)
- 1 cup fresh fruit (peaches, mango), peeled and sliced
- Crush the digestive biscuits and mix with the margarine.
- Press into the bottom of medium-sized tart dish.
- Mix jelly powder with water according to instructions.
- Mix rest of the ingredients with the jelly mixture.
- Pour slowly onto the biscuit layer.
- Refrigerate until set.
Image courtesy of Starmaid Products/Flickr
Back to Recipes